- This event has passed.
Business Connections Meeting — Quarterly Networking Exercise
March 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amFree
Once each quarter, the OPBC has a special meeting with a different format. This quarter we will be breaking into small groups and participating in some networking exercises. Non-members are always welcome to attend our meetings as guests. However, if you have NEVER attended one of our meetings in the past, we suggest that you wait until 3/22 to join us. We will resume the standard meeting format on that date and as a guest, we feel you will get more out of the meetings. However, if you do wish to attend the 3/8/18 meeting, you are more than welcome.
Eric Adams shared a format that looks great for our upcoming meeting. I would like to use this as our template on Thursday, March 8th:
- We will collect a business card from each person at the meeting. (5 minutes)
- There will be a random drawing of business cards divided into 5 Groups. (5 minutes)
- Each table is going to work with the same generic business questions for structure:
- Describe your perfect customer or your ideal prospect. (10 minutes)
- What techniques have you used to approach or find this person? (10 minutes)
- Of those techniques, what seemed to work and what didn’t work for you? (10 minutes)
- An overview & discussion of what was shared & learned will be shared. (15 minutes)
This event should be viewed more for education, not necessarily about referrals.
Educational Moment: Paul L. Schaefer, SHA Solutions
Meetings start promptly at 8:00am and end at 9:00am. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to 8:00am to give yourself time to find a seat, grab a coffee and snack, and introduce yourself to a few of our members.
Feel free to email us at info@OPBusinessConnections.com if you would like additional information or would like to let us know you’ll be joining us at the next meeting.